Essential Oil Blends
We’ve selected our favorite all-natural, essential oil blends! These make a perfect gift or item to keep on hand in your purse. These blends are 100% pure essential oil blended with grape-seed oil for an easy-to-use option for the entire family.
DETAILS: Each glass bottle measures 2.25" tall and 0.685" in diameter.
- Relax (lavender, cedarwood & lime) A calming scent, otherwise known as “a vacation in a bottle”. This blend of fragrances soothes the body, mind and nerves, and helps tension melt away.
- Breathe (peppermint, eucalyptus & lemon) This blend of essential oils helps support a healthy respiratory system. A lifesaver, when fighting the seasonal funk, just rub it on your chest and feet for natural relief.
- Think (rosemary, peppermint & lemon) A fragrance designed to help stay focused on whatever mental project you have to tackle. Take a whiff of this blend, or massage it on your temples or wrists to help sharpen your thoughts and become more alert.
- Wellness (cinnamon, eucalyptus & lemon) Developed to promote a healthy immune system, this blend is a must have when out and about. Rub on wrists or feet before heading to the grocery store, or other germ-filled locations.
- Slender (lemon, lime & peppermint) This fragrance was designed to support a healthy metabolism. The citrus and peppermint will invigorate your senses, and help get you off the couch and into a healthy lifestyle.
- Sleep (lavender & cedarwood) A scent formulated to aid a peaceful night's sleep. This soothing blend can help with a restful night of sleep.
- Aunt Flo (lavender, geranium & lemon) A soothing, fragrant essential oil blend, this combination is often used to deal with PMS days. Rub on the lower abdomen and back as needed for relief.
- Peppermint This essential oil is a great wake-me-up, and is also used by runners for leg and joint relief.
- Eucalyptus This essential oil is known for a fresh, invigorating aroma. Many people find Eucalyptus is a great resource when battling seasonal nasal discomforts.
- Lavender There are many uses for Lavender, including encouraging a calm spirit, soothing insect irritations and skin reactions.
- Lemon This essential oil is known to be a great source of d-limonene, which can help support a healthy immune system.
- Lime A fragrant citrus fruit, Lime is calming and helps sooth frazzled nerves.
- Cedarwood This woodsy scent is relaxing, promotes a good night sleep and helps support healthy-looking skin.
- Lemongrass Traditionally, Lemongrass has been used to support normal digestion. It also used by runners as a soothing oil for sore and achy legs.
- Orange This sweet smelling essential oil is relaxing, and helps lift spirits.
- Honey Lavender (lavender and honey) All the benefits of the Lavender essential oils, plus the added sweet aroma of honey. This blend calms and relaxes the mind and spirit, and may aid in getting a good nights sleep. Dab a drop on your wrists, or massage on temples.
- Concentrate (rosemary) Rosemary essential oil has long been recognized for its theraputic properties. Massage a few drops on your wrists or temples, and tackle that project you've been putting off.
Pink Grapefruit (grapefruit) This oil has a delightfully refreshing scent, and is a staff favorite at Oily Blends. Crack open the bottle and get a whiff of freshly cut grapefuit.
Cinnamon A spicy, fragrant essential oil, Cinnamon is often used to combat germs and support a healthy immune system.
Owner: Deanna Courtois
PLEASE NOTE: Processing time on ready to sell Boutique items can take as long as 1-3 business days, this does NOT include the shipping time!Items Made To Order Section:
These are items that are made in house, so there is a processing time. Typically 7-14 business days (can be quicker!) all depends on the orders that are ahead of you and supplier processing. Please plan accordingly.
$5 flat rate shipping no matter how much you order! Free shipping at $50!
Courtois' Creations + Boutique
502 N 5th st Keokuk, Iowa 52632
These items are all FINAL SALE and cannot be returned to our warehouse:
Any items purchased with store credit issued in conjunction, or as a result, of sponsored contests or giveaway winnings/earnings
All items marked "(Sale)" or "Final Sale" (This includes all items that are listed/purchased from our sale page.)
Items purchased at a 15% or more discount.
Items marked as "door busters"
Earrings (due to sanitary issues)
Items for your head (hats, beanies, headbands etc) due to sanitary issues
Items purchased in our "Dings or Dents" sales
Accessories and Gift Items (including: Coolers, Hats, Jewelry, Koozies, Sunglasses, Drinkware, Mugs, and Scarves)
Jeggings and Leggings
- SWIM Bikini Tops / Bottoms / One Piece
- Graphic Tshirts
- drop shipped items
If your order included a "Free Gift" and your returned items drop you under the threshold for the free gift, the price of the free gift will be deducted from your gift card amount (unless free gift is returned.)
Do NOT attempt to return any items if the above criteria is not matched, for our returns department will not accept it.
A $5.00 restocking fee will be charged on any shoes that are returned.
If you return more than five (5) items in a 30 day period, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the gift card amount sent. If you return more than six (6) orders in a year, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the gift card amount on the 7+ return. We do our best to help you decide the size you need before ordering so please let us know if you have any questions at all before ordering. Before ordering multiple sizes of one item, please ask us so we can help you with the fit!
Do I need to include anything when I return an item?
When making a return, please include the original invoice (sent via Email), or the original store receipt and any notes (written or via Email) as to why it is being returned.
All returned items must still have the ORIGINAL TAGS on them. Shoe boxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items. If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels directly on the box, or if the shoe box is damaged, then we will not accept a return.
Returned merchandise must be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
In-Store and/or Online Merchandise may be returned for STORE CREDIT only within 10 days of delivery. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, not for any shipping and handling charges. This starts the day your order is fulfilled for pick up/delivered for shipping orders.
Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
Please allow 3-4 business days for our warehouse to receive your return, and 5-7 business days for our return department to process your store credit.
If approved for a return, a store credit code will be emailed to the email address on file and applied to your account with us within 5-7 business days after we receive the returned item.
If an order is placed prior to receiving a store credit code, we cannot refund that amount to you. Please wait until your store credit is applied to your account if you’d like to place an order using this credit.
Please note that store credit is not applicable for our Facebook Live sales on Comment Sold.
If you place an order and do not use your store credit, we cannot apply that credit afterward. If you have any issues with your credit, please email email@example.com before placing your order.
If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, then you will be responsible to call and pay a return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 10 days. After 10 days, the items will be donated to charity.
Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges on any items. Returned merchandise will be processed for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
We recommend purchasing the correct size of the desired item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit cannot be applied to that new order that has been placed. Credit MUST be used for future purchases.
Exchanges may occur in store only.
Defects or Problems With Your Order?
If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us within 3 DAYS to inform us of the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
Damages caused by removing hang tags will not be accepted. Please use scissors to remove all tags.
We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
ON EVERY ORDER please have the proper shipping address. I only ship within the US- Once the package is marked as delivered I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE. If a item is returned due to a wrong address you are responsible for repaying shipping charges.
Verification of Information:
Please before checking out double check your shopping cart and make sure everything is correct. ONCE YOU PAY THE INVOICE YOU ARE SAYING THAT INFORMATION IS CORRECT!
We cannot cancel your order as often times we are filling orders as they come in!